Hair Transplant for Diabetic Patients
Can Diabetic Patients Transplant Hair?Hair Transplant for Diabetic Patients - A lot of people wonder if they can undergo hair transplant with diabetes. Well, hair transplant in Turkey has grown rapidly and it is possible for diabetic patients to engage in hair transplant procedures. There are several different types of transplant procedures for diabetic patients. If you consider hair transplant as an unacceptable procedure for people with Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes – you are absolutely wrong. That is because people with diabetes undergo a different process. Two important stages in this process are:
- Blood sugar rates are monitored and controlled, at least seven days before the actual procedure
- Various hormonal tests are carried out
- People who have diabetes running in their family’s medical history. They are not sick due to environmental issues. But, they are sick due to heredity. Non-Insulin dependent diabetes mellitus patients can be further divided into 2 categories. These categories are ideal for hair transplant procedures:
- Patients with controlled sugar levels. They can control diabetes with dietary changes. They don’t have to use any kind of medication.
- Patients who can control their sugar levels with medication.
- The following candidates cannot undergo hair transplant procedures:
- Patients who are insulin dependent.
- Patients who take various medications and insulin to control diabetes
- Patients who take various medications to control their blood pressure levels.